Sumissura has the ability to customize pretty much anything you can imagine on their suits, and we love to help customers configure just the right set of features and options!
Take Beth: she wanted a premium wool fabric in a blue that enhanced her eyes, and she wanted a pair of pants without pockets for a more streamlined profile. We had so much fun with her designing the lapel, the jacket shape, the upgraded fancy lining and more! We liked the final product so much, we're making it available to you as a final version -- or a base that you can customize further for yourself.
This suit configuration:
Fabric: "Park" 100% wool premium suit fabric. Inside lining is upgraded to "Cleon" pattern. Pants are half-leg lined in standard fabric.
- Single breast, one button
- Short length, rounded hemline (customer to specify exact length)
- Center back vent
- Fit: Slim fit bust/waist but looser at hips
- Lapels: Standard, notch
- Jacket Pockets: Double welted, horizontal; add chest pocket and inside pocket
- Buttons: single button on jacket front, 3 buttons on sleeves
- Length/Styles: long, regular fit (straight) leg
- Rise: medium
- Pleats: none
- Fastenings/Belt loops: No belt loop; centered button closure with zip
- Waistband: standard
- Pockets: none on side or back
- Lining: half leg lining, standard fabric